Registration for the BCLA’s 2016 ‘Salvage’ conference is now open.
Clicking on the appropriate link below will take you to the University of Wolverhampton’s secure E-Store, where you can complete the registration process and submit payment using major Credit or Debit cards:
1. ‘Early bird’ registration (up to and including
30 May 2016 Extended to 10 June 2016):
- Full Fee (delegates in employment): £200
- Reduced Fee (Postgraduate students/unwaged/retired): £100 [Please note that proof of status should be emailed to email@example.com]
- Daily rate (all categories of delegate attending one day only): £130
- Conference Dinner (including transport to venue): £30
2. Late registration (after
30 May 2016 10 June 2016):
- Hereafter, each fee mode will increase by £40 (GBP).
1. Prices include lunch and coffee/tea breaks throughout, and the Conference Reception.
2. Prices do not include Breakfast. The Conference Dinner is optional, for which a ticket will need to be purchased separately (follow the link above).
3. Participants are responsible for their own hotel room and expenses. Please see link to accommodation on this website for information about where to stay in Wolverhampton.
4. Conference Registration Fees are non-refundable. Please note that we are unable to accept cancellation of conference registration fees once conference registration has been completed.
5. Please note that delegates who are not currently members of the BCLA are required to take out membership of the association as a condition of participation in the conference. Please see following link to the membership section of the BCLA’s website.